Saturday 21 January 2012

Octoids

I haven't been that busy during a week with building tensegrities ever, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I needed models I could transport without a car. It will be lots of fun to find out how practical my idea of transport will be tomorrow, unicycling with a backpack from which twenty or so tensegrity structures dangle....

Besides a set of octoids, octahedra in which colours enhance aspects of their structure, I build a number of colourful icosahedra. I hope I can source more of the material I used for the latest icosa builds, it saved me lots of work. Doing the computer related things, like preparing and uploading the slideshow turned out much less pleasurable. Nevertheless, all is prepared for an interesting market day tomorrow, including the update of the market datea for the first three month of 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment